Saturday 3 January 2009

New Year's resolutions for your dog!?!

With 2009 now upon us, our sins of last year have been well and truly resigned to history!?! With the chance for a fresh start that each New Year brings, here at the Aquatic and Pet Warehouse we decided to take a light hearted look at the resolutions your dog would make if he had the chance!?!

1. I will try to remember the dustmen are not stealing our stuff!!

2. I will not deliberately roll my toys under the fridge!!

3. I will always try to remember to shake the water out of my fur BEFORE I enter the house!!

4. I will not lick my owners face after I have cleaned my back side!!

5. I will not stand bolt upright when I am lying under the coffee table!!

6. I will not chew my owner’s toothbrush and then not tell them!!

7. I will try to remember that cats are from Venus and dogs are from Mars!!

8. I will not play tug of war with my owner’s underwear while they are using the toilet!!

9. I will resist the urge to bark every time I hear a doorbell ring on TV!!

10. I will not steal the cat’s dinner and I will only eat cat food if I am invited by the cat!!

Why not take a look at our
website at www.aquaticandpetwarehouse.co.uk and indulge your furry friend with some safe and tasty treats to welcome in the New Year!?!

No comments: